Polis is a real-time system for gathering, analyzing and understanding what large groups of people think in their own words, enabled by advanced statistics and machine learning.
Polis is an anonymous conversational survey tool. By blending human intelligence with machine-learning, Polis builds consensus around the very best ideas. A Polis survey has a life of its own, meandering around and then interrogating an issue, until a consensus emerges. Polis can be used by governments, NGOs and business.
Created by the altruistic tech geniuses at the Computational Democracy Project in Seattle, Polis has been used all around the world to solve complex problems. Famously, Polis has been used by the Government in Taiwan to create policy in respect of the most divisive issues. See our FAQs for more information.
Trusted By These Forward Thinking Organisations
Fully managed survey creation with a world of benefits:
- We curate it. We create it. We distribute it. We moderate it.
- Unlimited participants. Unlimited votes. Unlimited potential.
- Run the survey for any timeframe.
- Embed on your website, share on social or email a link.
- Run multiple surveys.
- Detailed report with consensus points.
We are world experts in the delivery of Polis conversations.