As the digital world continues to evolve, prudent businesses ought to be constantly on the lookout for innovative and effective ways to gather feedback and input on their teams. The traditional methods of surveying, such as using platforms like Survey Monkey, have served us well, but the AI revolution has something to offer – and to disrupt – the world of traditional staff surveys. Enter: Polis, enabled by the team here at The Crowd Wisdom Project.
Polis Surveys offers a unique approach to staff surveys that focuses on identifying consensus and building on collective intelligence. Unlike Survey Monkey, which offers individual responses, Polis Surveys places an emphasis on community-driven conversations. It is a platform that enables dialogues, encouraging participants to share their perspectives and learn from one another, fostering an environment of collaboration and mutual understanding. Survey Monkey has its place, of course, but we believe that Polis is superior.
Why is this approach more beneficial for staff surveys?
- Understanding Collective Intelligence: Polis surveys by The Crowd Wisdom Project are designed to harness the power of collective intelligence. This means it does more than just collect individual responses – it maps out the landscape of opinions and finds common ground. By capturing the nuances of collective thought, Polis surveys provide a great depth of insight that simply isn’t possible with traditional survey tools like Survey Monkey. Sorry Mr Survey Monkey!
- Encouraging Open Dialogue: Polis surveys are structured to encourage open conversation among participants. This not only helps to gather diverse viewpoints, but also promotes a sense of community and understanding among employees, with the conversation free-flowing. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce, something that one-way feedback systems like Survey Monkey cannot achieve.
- Facilitating Consensus: One of the standout features of Polis surveys is its ability to identify areas of consensus, by bringing people together. This powerful tool allows organisations to pinpoint areas of agreement among their staff, enabling them to make decisions that are more likely to be accepted and supported by the majority. In contrast, Survey Monkey’s traditional approach offers no such consensus-building features. Survey Monkey works well when the survey originator does not want the survey to flow in multifarious ways, just as a real in-person conversation can flow.
- Managed and Curated: Unlike Survey Monkey, which requires users to create and manage their own surveys, Polis Surveys are fully curated and managed by us. This means businesses can save time and resources while also ensuring that their surveys are expertly designed and executed. Naturally, this makes our surveys more costly, but we believe that the in-depth insight Polis provides is worth its weight in gold.
- Unlimited Participants and Votes: Whether you’re a small start-up or a multinational corporation, Polis surveys can handle your specific needs. These surveys allow for unlimited participants and votes, making them a scalable solution that can grow with your business. Survey Monkey, on the other hand, often requires upgrading to more expensive plans as your needs increase.
- Completion Analysis Report: Polis Surveys also provide a detailed completion analysis report that identifies consensus points among participants. This level of analysis offers valuable insights that can help businesses make more informed decisions. With Survey Monkey, you’ll need to sift through individual responses and attempt to identify patterns and trends yourself, but it is still useful.
In our view, the choice between Polis Surveys by The Crowd Wisdom Project and Survey Monkey is clear. Polis’ innovative approach to harnessing collective intelligence, facilitating open dialogue, finding consensus, and providing expert management and unlimited scalability, makes it a significantly more effective tool for understanding employees and making better, informed decisions. This digital age calls for a more sophisticated approach to staff surveys, and Polis Surveys is leading the way.
So, consider Polis surveys as a mechanism to tap into the wisdom of your crowd within your team, and let the collective intelligence of your staff guide you towards better decision-making and the harnessing of the best ideas within your organisation.